CLOUD COMPUTING – private and public solutions based on Sistrade MIS
Sistrade® is an MIS|ERP developed by SISTRADE, 100% web based, established on the most recent IT tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (MSSRS).
This sector of the Flexible Packaging Industry due to the associated output format, differs from the rest of the Printing and Packaging industry, placing an increased emphasis on the technical sector, including technical definition of the product, which is supported by Flexible Packaging Technical Data-Sheet, Graphical processes, Extrusion Technical Data-Sheet and Resin Mixture Technical Data-Sheet, combined with the specific (parameterized) estimating according to the product type (flexible packaging) versus the production control in real time.
These features improve the information system, enhancing the supervision and inspection of the product, which guarantees quality of the service and manufactured goods, allowing a single continuous and consistent information flow throughout the company.
GENERAL ESTIMATE DATA
- Header includes all the customer data, including customer's name, address, vendor, payment terms, shipping data, quantity, estimate description, delivery date, etc.;
- Workflow, according to a pre-defined approval sequence;
- Generating job order after approving the estimate;
- Technical maintenance, where the general data concerning the estimate is found;
- CRM data, where monthly consumption is recorded;
- Estimate request information containing the general characteristics of estimate work;
- Electronic management of all the documents that may be related to a given case;
- Managing multiple versions and links between estimates, customer orders and job orders;
- Technical data-sheet support exposing the kind of production, articles and special features of the machines.
PRINTING PARAMETERS DEFINITION
- Printing machine information with all its features;
- Detailed record of all stages of manufacture that starts with the stage of printing, offline varnishing, rolling, cutting stage, graphic design, until the final result with the total cost is achieved;
- Setting of production time;
- Subcontracting management;
- Possibility to edit the attachments of the estimate.
ESTIMATE COST CALCULATION
- Overall cost of components and setup;
- Printing costs, assessing the measures in the plan, tracks, ink area, time, etc.;
- Cost of offline varnishing, with the setup time, printing types;
- Lamination stage, including setting of resource costs, setup time, printing, glue areas and other corresponding needs;
- Detailed cost for cutting and preparation stage;
- Possibility to include additional services and materials;
- Operations, including subcontractors and graphic design stages;
- Exhaustive summary of costs, showing its cost for each version;
- Overall cost identifying cost/profit;
- Application of financial margins, including rates of banks, commissions, administrative costs, fixed costs, rappel, etc.;
- Presentation of financial indicators.
TECHNICAL DATA-SHEET MANAGEMENT
- Technical data-sheet can store all the information related to the production of an estimate that was previously registered and then approved;
- Before changing the status, it follows a predetermined workflow;
- There are multiple chapters with information: Product and Customer Data, Production Process, Product measures, Weights per Image, Raw Materials, Incorporated products in Confection, Clichés Assembly, Printing, Tube Film, Control of process/quality, Rewinding Pre-lamination, Lamination, Rewinding, Foil sealing, Rewinding Pre-application of sidebands, Application of sidebands, Rewinding pre-confection, Confection, Rewinding post-confection, Application of filters or punctures and Packaging;
- Set rewinding directions taking into account whether the product is printed, laminated (duplex, triplex,...), rewound;
- Define products to be Incorporated in Confection process, for Gusset (Side/Bottom) application and Loop Handle;
- Technical Approval based on signature permission level.
GRAPHICAL PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Control of status of the printing processes;
- Graphical Process Management for analysis;
- Composition of the graphical elements;
- Control of graphical processes that are pending reception of clichés;
- Defining font type and size;
- Defining colours and cylinders, with measurements and tolerances;
- Control of elements to be sent to or received from customer;
- Status control of customer approval, internal approval and supplier of clichés/cylinders, allowing a detailed control over the Graphical Process, resulting in more than a dozen possible statuses.
EXTRUSION TECHNICAL DATA-SHEET
- Technical information related with Extrusion process, detailing the kind of extrusion (Cast or Blow), machine speed, Corona Treatment, Blow Moulding, Blow Head Temperature and Formulation by Extruder;
- Detailed information on packaging process providing restriction on weight, diameters or meters to produce per reel;
- Control of who registered and who changed the Technical Data-Sheet;
- Technical Approval based on signature permission level;
- Detailed composition over all formulation of each extruder;
- Possibility to define Extrusion process combined with Printing process.
RESIN MIXTURE TECHNICAL DATA-SHEET
- Technical information related with Mixture of Resins process, detailing machine speed and Formulation by Extruder;
- Detailed information of the Formulation to produce with incorporation and exact materials.
The Photopolymer plate process is undoubtedly an important process that requires advanced software technology in terms of management and industrial control to make the production process more efficient and of higher quality. The Photopolymer - Plate process consists in the preparation of clichés (forms) requested by job orders. This process starts after the job orders approval for production.
Through Sistrade® information system, SISTRADE verticalized a complete tool for clichés production process. The new feature allows the management of clichés creation orders, clichés imposition definition and at the same time, plate stock control.
The system can automatically generate requests for the creation of new clichés based on job orders (after production approval); the system differentiates between the old clichés and the new ones and generates these orders only for the new ones. These requests will be shown to the prepress department with all the detailed information necessary to correctly develop the creation (clichés dimensions, quantities, job order, plate family, articles, etc.).
The system provides a flexible graphical tool to make the imposition plan of the clichés (forms), allowing grouping of clichés of different job orders on the same plate.
After the final definition of the imposition plan, a job order is generated, allowing the possibility to collect production data by the means of Shop floor Control process. The system also generates a specification file for ESKO ARTWORK program, or other flexo cutting machine, thus avoiding duplicating work.
In addition, the system has features related to the management of plates cutting, where new clichés are created and managed correctly and leftover material (plates) can be reused for other jobs.
- Automatic generation of requests for new clichés creation;
- Automatic generation of imposition plan;
- Manual handling of the imposition plan;
- Recording of impositions simulations;
- Associating real images to the imposition plan;
- Definition of damaged areas;
- Plates search (new and used), in stock that are best suited to the imposition plan;
- Associating images to clichés;
- Management of plates cutting;
- Stock control for created clichés and leftover materials;
- Completely integrated MIS system for complete company management.