Sistrade® is an MIS|ERP developed by SISTRADE, 100% web based, established on the most recent IT tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (MSSRS).
Sistrade® provides the range of solution for the label printing industry. This project comes from the need to implement Sistrade® in the printing industry working in the area of label printing, including printing of labels and stickers. It is a completely customizable application, very flexible to new specifications.
This sector of the Printing and Label industry due to the associated output format, differs from the rest of Printing and Label industry, placing an increased emphasis on the Technical Sector, combined with the specific (parameterized) estimating according to the product type (label) versus the production control in real time.
These features improve the information system, enhancing the supervision and inspection of the product, which guarantees quality of the service and manufactured goods, allowing a single continuous and consistent information flow throughout the company.
GENERAL ESTIMATE DATA
- Header includes all the customer data, including customer's name, address, vendor, payment terms, shipping data, quantity, estimate description, delivery date, etc.;
- Workflow, according to a pre-set approval sequence;
- Generating job order after approval of the order;
- Estimate request information containing the general features of estimate work;
- Electronic management of all the documents that may be related to a given case;
- Managing multiple versions and links between estimates, technical data-sheets, customer orders and job orders.
- Insertion of parameters fully adjusted to the customer;
- Definition of label format;
- Definition of the delivery of the finished product, number of labels per reel or diameter of the reel;
- Type of die-cutting;
- Type of rewind;
- Type of stamping;
- Type of laminating;
- Space between the labels and setting the side margins.
DEFINITION OF DIE-CUTTING
- In the die-cutter settings, the estimator may attribute to each customer a type of die-cutter. To do so, one will have to introduce some data about the height and width of the label, label distribution, spaces between the labels, etc.;
- While creating an estimate, the system will attribute by default the die-cutter associated to the customer. However, the estimator may change it or even create a new one.
DEFINITION OF VERSIONS/ NUMERATION MANAGEMENT
- Definition of versions;
- Definition of colours;
- Varnish selection;
- Management of version numeration.
- The system suggests the machine for printing/stamping;
- By selecting the desired machine, the estimator may analyze printing and die-cutting layouts;
- The system will automatically make the calculation of the printing and stamping cylinders, the plate and the die-cutting format, space between the labels, etc.;
- Possibility to define two materials (Paper/Foil) to be incorporated in the printing process;
- Automatic calculation of the die-cutter layout;
- Possibility to manually override the die-cutter, stamping and screen-printing plan;
- Calculation of the revolution values, time/cost, printing foil, etc.;
- Automatic calculation of the number of reels and the reel diameter;
- Possibility to estimate multi-layered labels and leaflet labels, by combining a standard adhesive label along with a folded leaflet which provides additional information whilst only occupying the space of the standard label.
- Simulate all possible combinations between die-cutter and machines in order to calculate all costs for each combination, allowing the label company to opt for the lower production cost;
- Analyzing the comparatives of the cost scenario, through detailing the following perspectives/costs: Machine, Cylinder, Printing, Stamping, Cutting, Extra Operations, Paper, Inks, Extra Materials and Embossing.
APPLICATION OF STAMPING / SCREEN-PRINTING
- The system suggests the machine for stamping/screen-printing;
- Automatic calculation of the Stamping plan;
- Automatic calculation of the Screen-printing plan;
- Possibility to manually override the Stamping and Screen-printing plan;
- Calculation of the revolution values, time/cost, stamping foil, etc.;
- Possibility to define multiple Stamping areas with incorporation of materials and tools;
- Possibility to define type of Stamping, combining between Hot and Cold Stamping, Engraving and Relief, applied in printing process or in an additional process, resulting in more than a dozen possible combinations.
APPLICATION OF DIE-CUTTER
- The system automatically suggests the machine for cutting;
- Calculation of the revolution values, time/cost, etc.;
- Possibility to analyze die-cutting plan, with information of die-cutting format, space between the labels, etc.
OPERATIONS AND MATERIALS
- The system indicates the operations to perform according to the selected machine;
- Estimated operation costs;
- Change the operations to perform by manufacturing stage;
- Presentation of the materials to use.
ESTIMATE COST CALCULATION
- General components and setup costs and printing costs, evaluating the measure on the imposition, tracks, dying area, time, etc.;
- Varnish costs, along with its setup time and printing types;
- Possibility to define costs of Tools as a value to be charged separately from the final value;
- Possibility to include extra production meters according to the Additional Production % agreed with Customer, to maximize Invoice value;
- Costs with resources/machines, setup time and other needs;
- Operations, including subcontract stages;
- Application of financial margins, including margin index, commissions, administrative costs, fixed costs, rappel, etc.;
- Preparation costs per plate with/without die-cutting value;
- Additional Cost per Unit Produced/per Thousand Produced.
- Simulation of other quantities including margins;
- Determination of the costs and sale price for each quantity;
- Possibility to simulate several quantities in a few seconds;
- Printing house margin setting applied to each simulated quantity.
GS1 standards enables transparent and efficient trading of products, services, and information between all parts of the supply chain: manufacturers, distributors, retailers, transporters, and others, resulting in a faster, more efficient, less complex and less costly supply chain, allowing organizations to focus on how to use information rather than focus on how to get information. Considering all the GS1 standard benefits, SISTRADE has incorporated it in the MIS|ERP Sistrade® as a new major module to support the logistics.
- Possible configuration up to 5 types of labels:
- Label to be applied inside the roll;
- Label to be applied outside of the roll;
- Label to be applied in the box;
- Label to be applied in logistic volume;
- Label of GS1 logistic standard;
- Possibility to configure standard identification labels to be used by all customers or specific labels by customer;
- Configuration of different layouts of identification labels, by type of label and by customer;
- Identification labels with printed barcodes of GS1 standard (EAN 128);
- Special handling for label numbering on each roll according to wine commission control;
- Allows the generation of the GTIN code according to the GS1 standard for finished products which require the GS1 identification.