Do you feel that label estimating takes up too much of your time? Make it faster!
With almost daily changes within the label converting industry, it is crucial that MIS|ERP system follows and is able to adapt to these changes.
Sistrade® MIS|ERP is designed and developed for the label converting companies and as such, it follows the processes and standards that are well known and common for label converters.
The labels converting sector differentiates itself from the remaining printing industry by its increased emphasis on the Technical Sector, combined with the parameterized estimating according to the product type versus the control of production in real time. Sistrade® is an MIS|ERP developed by SISTRADE, 100% web-based, established on the most recent IT tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
ERP Software for Label Printing allows:
> Fast estimating of any type of work
> Management of cutting and engraving
> Detailed cost calculation
> Comparative Cost Scenarios
> Additional quantities simulation
> Estimate’s approval workflow
> Economic analysis of estimates
> Detailed summary costs
> Electronic submission of the estimate
> Electronic management of documents
> MRP - Material Requirement Planning
> Item numbering indicating the authorization of the issue
> Identification labels with GS1 standard barcodes
> GTIN code generation for finished products
> Standard reports, report generator and SmartStatistics
Label Printing Estimating
Regardless of who makes estimates in your company, they should be accurate and quick. The precise and quick estimating is the key for a successful and profitable label converting business. There is a great number of operations and details to be taken into account and Sistrade® Estimating module includes every step for a more accurate result.
Estimating has never been so simple! In just a minute the user can enter the customer data, type of product, technical details about the job, simulate other quantities, apply margins, analyze the financial indicators and send directly the quotation by email through the system.
Inks, Stamping and Silkscreen
Die Cutter management
Application of Die Cutter
- The system suggests the machine for printing/stamping
- Possibility to have multiple printing stages
- Job difficulty definition
- By selecting the desired machine, the estimator may analyze the printing, stamping and die cutting layouts
- The system will automatically make the calculation of the printing and stamping cylinders, the plate and the die cutting format, space between the labels, etc.
- Possibility to define two materials (paper/film) to be incorporated in the printing process
- Automatic calculation of the die cutter layout
- Possibility to manually override the die cutter, stamping and screen-printing plan
- Calculation of the revolution values, time/cost, printing film, etc.
- Automatic calculation of the number of reels and the reel diameter
- Possibility to estimate multi-layered labels and leaflet labels, by combining a standard adhesive label along with a folded leaflet which provides additional information whilst only occupying the space of the standard label
Application of Stamping/Screen-Printing
GS1 standards enables transparent and efficient trading of products, services, and information between all parts of the supply chain: manufacturers, distributors, retailers, transporters, and others, resulting in a faster, more efficient, less complex and less costly supply chain, allowing organizations to focus on how to use information rather than focus on how to get information.
Considering all the GS1 standard benefits, SISTRADE has incorporated it in the MIS|ERP Sistrade® as a new major module to support the logistics.
- Possible configuration up to 5 types of labels:
- Label to be applied inside the roll;
- Label to be applied outside of the roll;
- Label to be applied in the box;
- Label to be applied in logistic volume;
- Label of GS1 logistic standard;
- Possibility to configure standard identification labels to be used by all customers or specific labels by customer
- Configuration of different layouts of identification labels, by type of label and by customer
- Identification labels with printed barcodes of GS1 standard (EAN 128)
- Special handling for label numbering on each roll according to wine commission control
- Allows the generation of the GTIN code according to the GS1 standard for finished products which require the GS1 identification.
All modules have the most relevant indicators to be presented for each area, such as the total of invoicing in sales, the occupation of the stocks in the warehouses, approved production orders in production, the total of debit and credit in accounting, the number of active employees in human resources and many others.
With this important tool, users can analyze important information of the company filtered by:
- Week/month/quarter/semester/year/financial year and other periods
Key information available for:
- Equipment Maintenance
- Quality Control
- Human Resources
- Fixed Assets
Watch how Sistrade® ERP is being used in the Label Printing Industry:
“With Sistrade® integrated management system, we now have one ERP which allows integrating all areas of the company, having real-time and good time information and simplifying processes. It allows the management of various types of product we manufacture (packaging, stickers, labels, leaflets) and various printing processes that we have (offset, flexography, letterpress, digital).”Olegário Fernandes S.A. (Portugal)
“Our decision in autumn 2011 for the Sistrade® MIS solution was really perfect, the flexibility, the full integration of our production, the high transparency and the great benefits of browser-based solution provides us daily benefits.”Herzog Etiketten KG (Germany)
“We are definitely satisfied with Sistrade® as software, and what is more appealing to us, are the developments that we see day by day and the friendly environment and friendly relationship between us and SISTRADE as a company and the people behind SISTRADE as well.”El Yaman Group (Lebanon)