Sistrade® is an MIS|ERP system developed by SISTRADE, it is 100% web based and established on the most recent IT tools, allowing it to be used on all supports - PC/MAC,Windows/Linux/IOS/Android.
This sector of security printing industry has established its individual production environment and dedicated workflow that differs from the rest of the industry, the constant development in innovative security design, discrete process functionalities and exceptional material technologies are driving forces for permanent differentiation from conventional techniques. Planning, manufacturing, controlling, and reporting of all production processes of such high complexity in accordance with all necessary security requirements is quite complicated with the unique support of standard software.
SISTRADE has developed a very flexible, secure and modular system architecture which ideally supports customized design and quick adaptation for any security requirement. Conceptual work and extensive development provided perfect answers and comprehensive functionality for the special demand in the Security Printing business processes.
SECURE MOBILE WAREHOUSING
- Receptions with supervision control;
- Raw material outgoing for production;
- Setup material outgoing for production;
- Semi-produced material reception;
- Semi-produced material auditing;
- Return of blank material from production;
- Return of waste setup material;
- Return of waste material;
- Transfer between locations & auditing;
- Real time localization system;
- Picking & packing lists.
- Security protocols forms;
- Quality control tests;
- Corrective order;
- Preventive orders;
- Immediate costs;
- Corrective costs;
- Nonconformities costs;
- Material supervision.
SYSTEM & SECURITY ARCHICHECTURE
- Encrypted Users Passwords;
- Additional Security authentication per User/Device (Security tokens, Biometric, RFID, etc.);
- Encrypted data transmission through Wi-Fi connections (HTTPS protocol);
- Pre-assignment access rights per user, module and functionality;
- Historical logs per user, device and activity.
GENERAL ESTIMATE DATA
- A header that displays all customer's data, namely customer's name, address, salesman, payment conditions, shipment data, quantity, estimate description, currency, and other information;
- Technical data about the job to perform, e.g. format type, final format, information about whether the paper/plastic belongs to the customer or not, grammage(gr/m2), Microns, type of raw material, layers, printing forms, materials support, grammage level, work type, printing type, etc.;
- Multiple chapters with information about: printing, cutting, collating, lamination, puncturing, hot stamping, milling, implanting, testing, personalizing, quality control, packaging, etc.;
- Internal comments, from customers and from other specifications;
- Workflow, obeying a pre-defined approval sequence.
DEFINITION OF THE PRINTING FEATURES
- Definition of the printing machine with all its technical features;
- Change the features that the system suggests;
- Selection of colors which will be used;
- Selection of varnish type;
- Change of suggested paper by the system;
- Possibility of choosing a second printing machine;
- Imposition calculation and full optimization of imposition plan.
MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM
- Production data collection;
- Jobs assignments;
- Employee logs & times;
- Jobs in progress, performances;
- Live & online supervision;
- Industrial costing;
- Management control & overviews;
- Statistics & reports.