Manage the Human Resources issues of your organization in a simple and efficient way
Human resources - people are vital elements for the existence and daily running of your organization. No company could develop products related to its business or achieve good performance and productivity indexes in order to achieve its main objectives without people. Thus, in a labour market that is increasingly competitive, it is essential for your organization to have the ability to provide a good management of human resources.
However, Human Resource Management of any organization is neither simple nor straightforward. It is necessary to consider a huge amount of elements that make it more complicated to make the management successful. Knowing this, and to ensure providing a good human resource management, it is important to count on the help of a software developed specifically for this purpose, which is able to manage all elements related to employees and processing of all necessary information.
Thus, Human Resource Management module of Sistrade® ERP, is an ideal solution for the management of people in your company. With a user friendly interface and a wide range of features, this software allows managing all the issues related to human resources of your organization in a simple and efficient way.
Each employee will have a sheet where all the information relevant to the company will be recorded. The register is organised into various sections in order to facilitate the completion of the data. The user can also add an employee photo or attach any file or document related to the employee (e. g. a photocopy of ID).
- Individual employee sheet
- Registration organised in sections:
- Personal data
- Professional data
- Data related to IRS and Social Security
- Remunerations and fixed withholding
- Attach employee photo, file, and documents
Management of Work Schedule
It is possible to define fixed work schedule or work schedule by shifts. It is possible to define the work periods associated to each work schedule. As for rotating shift schedules, the user can define monthly schedules, indicating the shifts that should be working during certain periods.
- Define fixed work schedule
- Define work schedule by shifts
- Associate work periods to each work schedule
Management of Absences
It is possible to mark absences of each employee or a group. The user has access to a monthly calendar or can select all the employee absences to be viewed. The application also allows interaction with the time clocks in order to automate the process of marking of absences and overtime.
- Absences for employee
- Absences by group
- Access to monthly calendar of absences
Automatic Salary Processing
Possibility to make automatic salary processing for all the employees. The user can automatically process various types of receipts (pay, holiday allowance, Christmas allowance, bonus, etc.).
- Edit and make automatic salary processing for all employees
- Process various types of receipts (payment, holiday allowance, Christmas (End-of-year allowance), bonus, etc.)
- Add new withholding or remunerations to employee receipt
- SEPA files generator for salaries
- SEPA files generator for meal tickets
Management of Training
There is a possibility to manage training courses in the company. The user can define various modules for each training course. After training courses are registered, the user can easily manage application and attendance. The interface allows the user to indicate if the employees attended the entire training course.
- Registrations, Attendances and Evaluations
- Global reports of Registrations, Attendances, Absences, and Evaluations
- Issuance of certificates
Management of Safety, Hygiene and Health at Work
Management of all the information related to the safety and health at work. Possibility to register Consultations/Examinations of employees, Accidents at Work and Occupational Diseases. Possibility to register risk factors (physical, chemical, biological, etc.), and to manage deliveries of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the employees.
All the registered information allows automatic generation of ANNEX D of Annual Report (Annual Activity Report of Safety and Health at Work Service).
- Registration of consultations and examinations of employees
- Accidents at work and occupational diseases
- Health promotion actions and Prevention programs management
- Registration of risk factors (physical, chemical, biological, etc.)
- Management deliveries of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the employees
- Registration of Audits and Inspections
- Customised reports and global maps of SHHW information
The Sistrade® solution provides various standard reports for all of the areas of the ERP allowing a quick access to key information on the company. Here are some examples of reports:
Watch the solution of Financial Management: