Sistrade® Quality Control aims to control the quality of all the production processes, starting with control of raw-materials, semi-manufactured and finished products. The implementation of a proper policy of quality and process control leads to a decrease in total production costs.
Sistrade® Quality Control allows managers to analyze all the activities to accomplish a given operation and the responsible person appointed for each activity. Inspections carried out by those responsible for a particular product are recorded in the application, automatically assigned operations to be performed in these inspections.
Whenever there is suspicion of non-conformity or a doubt in quality, the manager may perform inspection/testing of a given material with given equipment. With the option of traceability, the quality manager can know what was inspected and tested until the moment of cause.Using option of Calibrations the user registers all calibrations performed on equipment, who performed, when and using what equipment, it is also possible to see a history of calibrations performed.
Sistrade® Quality Control helps managing non-conformities, registering them, as well as their origins and causes. Undertake management costs of inspections and non-conformities, divide them by cost centers and automatically integrate them in the company accounts.
Using Sistrade® Quality Control, it is possible to define a Technical Quality Control Data-Sheet of finished product with one or more quality rules (previously defined) which will record all the tests values. According to control of permissions on the technical data-sheet of the product, the users can or cannot access to all or parts of the data-sheet (header, etc.). It is also possible to control data sheet versions.
- History of quality control
- Statistics of reclassified products
- Quality certificates
- Alert system
- Conduct tests and testing groups
- Control costs
- Real time reactive actions
- User-friendly interface for quality records
- Definition of tolerance intervals in absolute or percent value
- Configuration of quality parameters, according to the type of process
- User identification, date, time in which the test was done
- Interface optimized for touch screen and portable data terminal
- The possibility of connection to measurement equipment.
- Analysis of waste per shift and per job order
- Non-conformities per shift, per machine and JO
- Graphic analysis of defects
Analyse information about returns to the supplier and average delivery time, product consumption, bank account cash flows, work efficiency per employee and other information with Sistrade® SmartStatistics for different business areas.Quality Control
- Graphical interface
- Suppliers assessment by product family and subfamily
Sistrade® Business Intelligence is a tool that collects and compiles large amounts of data in order to generate relevant information regarding the companies’ operations. Through this module, companies have a better understanding of the daily operations as well as their environment.
Business Intelligence has a wide application when applied to an organization, as for example, Business, Finances, Sales, Purchases or Production.
- Perform analysis, by crossing multiple dimensions and metrics
- Apply filters to any dimension of analysis
- Results displayed analytically and graphically using any device: PC, tablet, smartphone
- Information updated hourly, daily or on weekly basis
- Set latency in order to generate, correct and updated data results
- Export data results to PDF, Excel and Word files
- Analyze deadline compliance rate, where the satisfaction rate between agreed delivery date and actual delivery is presented
- Analyze job order costs (actual cost vs estimated vs sales value)
- Analyze setup time rate, where it is possible to view the percentage of setup time over the total production, allowing the user to check the setup time of machines in order to carry out a given production
- Analyze the availability ratio: period of time the machine/section/plant should work vs time it is working